Job Title: Stock Controller (Dispatch Coordinator)
Carlow Brewing Company,
Carlow, Co. Carlow
Carlow Brewing Company brands include our O’Hara’s Irish Craft Beer range, Boyne Brewhouse, Devils Bit Mountain Cider, Falling Apple Cider, which we distribute together with a complimentary range of International Brands. Carlow Brewing Company, also known as O’Hara’s Brewery, is an independent, family business established in 1996 and one of the pioneers of Irish craft brewing.
We are looking for a Stock Controller/ Dispatch Coordinator to join our growing team based at our brewery in Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow.
Responsibilities will include:
- Stock Control, including picking and packing of orders
- Coordination of goods inwards and dispatch
- Planning daily routes for vans
- Data entry and updating orders on our warehouse system (SAP)
- Printing of delivery dockets and issuing them to delivery drivers daily
- Ensuring accuracy of all orders picked and accurate input of data into SAP
- Loading/offloading of trucks
- General warehouse housekeeping & maintenance of checklists
- Booking in of orders received
- Ensuring accurate intake on delivered goods
- Adherence to site Health & Safety standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Monitoring emails, orders, phones
- Regular counting of stock in the warehouse
Skills & Requirements:
Experience of SAP or other warehouse systems
Good time keeping
Hard working, a team player
Strong attention to detail
Experience using desktop computer
What can you expect from Carlow Brewing Company?
- Work with a dynamic company with some of Ireland’s most innovative brands.
- Working with latest technology in an innovative environment.
- Competitive package commensurate to experience.
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Job Type: Full-time
Monday – Friday
Apply to email@example.com with CV and supporting information.