Sales Support Specialist
We are looking for a qualified Sales Support Specialist to join our Company to support the wider sales team in both domestic and export channels. The position may be based at either our Carlow or Dublin office.
The ideal candidate is an experienced goal-oriented professional with expert knowledge of sales and customer service best practices, is able to interpret sales metrics and performs well in a team environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information.
- Seek and analyse sales and market data.
- Maintain sales trend records.
- Liaise with account managers to develop specific sales strategies.
- Provide data and guides to help the sales team.
- Develop and monitor performance indicators.
- Stay up-to-date with new product development and projects of interest and support sales campaigns.
- Assist in Sales Team planning.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance.
- Review pending orders and specific customer requests to ensure excellent customer service and experience.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Comprehensive understanding of the FMCG sector.
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems. A good knowledge of SAP an advantage.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel.
- Strong analytical and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Teamwork and motivational skills.
Salary commensurate to experience and aptitude.
Applications to email@example.com by close of business 12 February 2021.