Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow or at our Dublin office.
Based at our brewery in Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow or at our Dublin office, you will be an integral part of the Company’s Sales & Marketing team.
Carlow Brewing Company brands include our O’Hara’s Irish Craft Beer range, Boyne Brewhouse, Devils Bit Mountain Cider, Falling Apple Cider, which we distribute together with a complimentary range of International Brands. Carlow Brewing Company, also known as O’Hara’s Brewery, is an independent, family business established in 1996 and one of the pioneers of Irish craft brewing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working across a broad range of design projects from concept, design, pre-press to print management.
- Product launch and brand development
- Take responsibility for on and offline work produced including print, packaging, websites and banners, digital display assets, social media, etc.
- Ensure all design work produced is on-brief, meets our brand guidelines, is consistent with the company’s brand values, tone and messaging.
- Ensure brand standards and consistency across B2B & B2C channels
- Understand design principles, compositions & layouts in digital (Social Media, Google Ads, Websites) and retail
- Conceptualize & develop creative graphic assets, social media assets, artwork for brand messaging, sales & marketing materials etc to meet project objectives and timelines.
- Communications and campaigns working with both internal colleagues and external designated agencies
- Follow and keep up with new trends and be proactive to contribute creative ideas
Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent design skills with a flair for layout and aesthetics
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Good working knowledge of print processes and finished artwork preparation
- Digital experience, campaigns/social media
- Experienced in dealing with related agencies, suppliers, etc
- Able to work independently and a team player
- Able to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communications skills both verbally and in writing
- Excellent time management as you will need to co-ordinate multiple projects at once, working to deadlines
- Degree in Design – Web, Graphic, Creative Multimedia, Social Media or equivalent
- Min 2 – 3 years related working experience in industry or related design agency with experience working within digital environment
What can you expect from Carlow Brewing Company?
- Work with a dynamic company with some of Ireland’s most innovative brands.
- Working with both domestic and international business partners.
- Work with latest technology in an innovative environment.
- Competitive package commensurate to experience
- Applications to email@example.com