Filler Machine Operator
O’Hara’s Brewery | Carlow Brewing Company, established in 1996, is Ireland’s leading craft brewery. We continue to evolve and expand our offerings, not only through our award-winning craft beer range from our brewery in Carlow and our Urban brewery in Dublin (Urban Brewing) but also through our Falling Apple Cider House and our partner brands collection under our Radical Drinks portfolio.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Filler Machine Operator based at our brewery in Bagenalstown, Co Carlow. As filler operator of a busy packaging line including bottle and can formats, duties will include:
- Following all safety procedures and work as safe as possible at all times.
- Following pre-start up process – checking all plans, material sand requirements in advance.
- Set up and operate Filler machines and area, following specific work instructions.
- Perform package inspections and complete paperwork.
- Perform Monitor Checks as detailed in the Line Monitoring and Testing work instruction.
- Operates other in line process machines.
- Maintaining a clean work area to highest standards and in line with compliance requirements.
- Keeping line management informed promptly of any issues/potential issues arising and work to avoid and/or resolve promptly.
- Complete and file all relevant production records in full and on time.
- Maintaining a positive work atmosphere and interaction with business partners, co-workers, and management.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Must be enthusiastic and proactive, a good communicator with a strong work ethic and follow up skills required working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet productivity standards and targets.
- Observes safety and security procedures.
- Willingness to learn and upskill as required.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, a professional attitude, and produces accurate work product.
- On-site carpark
- Canteen facilities
- Training provided
- Pay rates commensurate with experience
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org