Credit Controller/Senior Sales Ledger Administrator
Credit Controller/Senior Sales Ledger Administrator required to work within busy accounts department based at our brewery in Bagenalstown, Co Carlow.
As Credit Controller/Senior Sales Ledger Administrator the successful candidate will work to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the sales ledger and related customs procedures as well as managing the other members of the sales ledger team.
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
- Proactive management of customer accounts and credit limits.
- Overseeing sales orders and relevant approvals.
- Revenue Customs point of contact in respect of Customs excise duty, intrastat and vies, and processing Returns in respect of same.
- Ensuring pricing and T&Cs are kept up to date on SAP at all times
- Processing and overseeing all Customs procedures and paperwork relating to exports.
- Overseeing and managing daily operations of both the sales & purchase ledger departments to ensure efficiency.
Other daily duties will include:
- Sales procedures from order processing through dispatch and invoicing within SAP system.
- Liaising with our warehouse team in relation to dispatches ensuring timely delivery and co-ordination of specific customer requirements.
- Customer care ensuring any customer enquiries and requests and processed efficiently.
- Liaising with the sales team to provide accurate and timely sales data and customer support as required.
- Liaison with external auditors in relation to accounts receivable
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should have a relevant qualification and experience in a busy accounts department, be an efficient administrator with excellent organisation and motivation skills with a proven track record in credit control and sales ledger processes, be integrity aware and results/target driven.
Excellent IT skills including MS Office Excel and a good working knowledge of SAP would be advantageous together with knowledge of any other ERP and CRM systems.
Salary commensurate to experience and aptitude.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 15th October 2021.