Job Title: Sales Ledger Administrator/Credit Controller
Location: Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow
Join Carlow Brewing Company’s Sales Accounting Team!
Reporting directly to the Accountant & Financial Controller and based at our brewery in Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow, you will be an integral part of the sales administration and accounts team. Carlow Brewing Company brands include our O’Hara’s Irish Craft Beer range, Boyne Brewhouse, Devils Bit Mountain Cider, Falling Apple Cider, which we distribute together with a complimentary range of International Brands.
Carlow Brewing Company, also known as O’Hara’s Brewery, is an independent, family-owned business established in 1996 and one of the pioneers of Irish craft brewing.
As a senior Sales Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller, the successful candidate will work to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the sales ledger and related customs procedures, including:
- Overseeing daily operations of the sales ledger to ensure efficiency.
- Overseeing order and approvals.
- Credit control.
- Revenue Customs point of contact in respect of Customs, intrastat and vies, and processing Returns in respect of same.
- Processing and overseeing all Customs procedures and paperwork relating to dispatches and imports.
Other daily duties will include:
- Sales procedures from order processing through dispatch and invoicing within SAP system.
- Liaising with our logistics team in relation to dispatches ensuring timely delivery and co-ordination of specific customer requirements.
- Liaising with our warehouse team in relation to imports through purchase ledger to ensure completion of all Customs requirements and paperwork promptly.
- Liaising with the sales team to provide accurate and timely sales data and customer support as required.
- Customer care ensuring any customer enquiries and requests and processed efficiently.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Experience in a busy sales ledger and credit control environment – the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP or similar package, together with CRM Systems, is desirable.
- Excellent IT skills, with a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, MS Word, Outlook).
- Efficiency orientated with excellent time management and organisation skills.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
- Ambitious, hardworking and driven to achieve targets.
- Similar experience in the FMCG industry is an advantage.
- Accounting Technician or equivalent qualification is preferred.
What can you expect from Carlow Brewing Company?
- Chance to work within a dynamic team with some of Ireland’s most innovative brands.
- Working with latest technology in an innovative environment.
- Experience of working with both domestic and international business partners.
- Competitive salary commensurate to experience and aptitude.
- Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org