Job Title: Sales Ledger Administrator/Credit Controller
Location: Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow
The Opportunity: Join Carlow Brewing Company’s Sales Accounting Team!
Carlow Brewing Company brands include our O’Hara’s Irish Craft Beer range, Boyne Brewhouse, Devils Bit Mountain Cider, Falling Apple Cider, which we distribute together with a complimentary range of International Brands.
Carlow Brewing Company, also known as O’Hara’s Brewery, is an independent, family-owned business established in 1996 and one of the pioneers of Irish craft brewing.
Reporting directly to the Accountant & Financial Controller and based at our brewery in Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow, you will be an integral part of the sales administration and accounts team.
- As Sales Ledger Administrator, the successful candidate will work to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the sales ledger function and related customs procedures, including:
- Responsibility for financial and regulatory reporting related to the sales ledger function
- Overseeing daily operations of the sales ledger to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Reviewing orders & associated approval of same
- Managing the debtors’ ledger, including credit control and development of robust credit control procedures
- Ability to record and input a high volume of data in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Revenue Customs point of contact with respect to Customs Returns eg. intrastat and vies
- Processing Returns in respect of same.
- Processing and Communicating all Customs procedures and documentation relating to dispatches and imports in a fast paced and time critical environment
Daily duties will include:
- Sales procedures from order processing through dispatch and invoicing within SAP system.
- Credit control.
- Liaising with our logistics team in relation to dispatches ensuring timely delivery and co-ordination of specific customer requirements.
- Processing and inputting accurately all data required to facilitate customs clearance.
- Liaising with our warehouse team in relation to imports through purchase ledger to ensure completion of all Customs requirements and paperwork promptly.
- Liaising with the sales team to provide accurate and timely sales data and customer support as required.
- Customer care ensuring any customer enquiries and requests and processed efficiently.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Experience in a busy sales ledger and credit control environment – the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong multi-tasking skills.
- Experience using SAP or similar package, together with CRM Systems, is desirable.
- Excellent IT skills, with a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, MS Word, Outlook).
- Efficiency orientated with excellent time management and organisation skills.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
- Driver to achieve targets.
- Similar experience in the FMCG industry is an advantage.
What can you expect from Carlow Brewing Company?
- Working within a dynamic team with some of Ireland’s most innovative brands.
- Working with latest technology in an innovative environment.
- Experience of working with both domestic and international business partners.
- Competitive salary commensurate to experience and aptitude.
Applications to email@example.com