Business Development Representative North County Dublin
O’Hara’s Brewery | Carlow Brewing Company, established in 1996, is Ireland’s leading craft brewery. We continue to evolve and expand our offerings, not only through our award-winning craft beer range from our brewery in Carlow and our Urban brewery in Dublin (Urban Brewing) but also through our Falling Apple Cider House and our partner brands collection under our Radical Drinks portfolio.
Our brands and product range continue to evolve and we are looking to recruit an experienced and talented Business Development Representative to join the team and enjoy the experience with us where you will be responsible for raising the awareness and heightening the profile of our brands.
This will be a field based role but will also include utilising our facilities at Carlow and Dublin in learning, presenting and showcasing our products and our story to the vast customer audience and opportunities open to us.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, as Business Developer you will be responsible for raising the awareness and heightening the profile of our brands within a given territory, by the achievement of KPI’s and targets. You will also be responsible for implementing Business Development strategies and supporting the Business Development team within the given areas of responsibility.
Skills & Experience:
· Certificate/Diploma (Sales & Marketing) with 2 years Field Based selling experience preferably with Branded Beverage Products.
· Strong Communication Skills.
· Demonstrated commitment to building strong business relationships.
· Proven ability to effectively communicate cross functionally within company and the customer.
· Self-Starter who demonstrates high levels of initiative.
· Negotiation and Selling skills.
· Strong Analytical Skills
· Critical thinking and Problem-Solving Skills.
· Presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Microsoft Word/Excel, basic skills.
· Infectious enthusiasm and optimism.
· Ability to withstand and deliver under pressure.
· Attention to detail and thoroughness of execution.
· Ability to interface and demonstrate leadership both internally and externally.
· Demonstrates skills in achieving sales targets.
· Proven track record in delivering sales targets month on month.
· Full Clean Drivers Licence
As a member of the Team you will ensure the timely and effective implementation of the agreed field initiatives whilst maintaining the agree standards of our Business.
Regions: – North County Dublin (retail off trade and on trade)
Salary commensurate to experience.
If you feel like this is you and you would like to join our team please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org