Job Title: Accounts Payable Administrator
Location: Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow
Join Carlow Brewing Company’s Accounting Team.
Reporting directly to the Accountant & Financial Controller and based at our brewery in Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow, you will be an integral part of the Accounting and MRP team. Carlow Brewing Company brands include our O’Hara’s Irish Craft Beer range, Boyne Brewhouse, Devils Bit Mountain Cider, Falling Apple Cider, which we distribute together with a complimentary range of International Brands.
Carlow Brewing Company, also known as O’Hara’s Brewery, is an independent, family-owned business established in 1996 and one of the pioneers of Irish craft brewing.
As Accounts Payable Administrator, the successful candidate will work to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the purchase ledger and related customs procedures, liaising with MRP as required to ensure efficient supply of materials and services.
- Overseeing the daily operations of the purchase ledger to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
- Overseeing purchase order requirement, approvals and processing.
- Ensuring all goods receipts and services are processed correctly and in a timely manner together with related approved invoices.
- Ensuring monthly reconciliation of creditor statements.
- Revenue Customs point of contact in respect of Customs, intrastat and vies, and processing Returns in respect of same.
- Preparing payment runs.
- Liaising with our MRP and warehouse team in relation to goods inwards and imports through purchase ledger to ensure completion of all Customs requirements and paperwork promptly.
- Managing and resolving both supplier and internal works queries promptly.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Experience within a busy Accounts Department is essential.
- Similar experience in the production and supply industry is an advantage.
- An efficient administrator with excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Excellent IT skills, with a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, MS Word, Outlook).
- Strong working knowledge of SAP or similar package is desirable.
- Ambitious, hardworking and driven to achieve targets.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
What can you expect from Carlow Brewing Company?
- Chance to work within a dynamic team with some of Ireland’s most innovative brands.
- Working with latest technology in an innovative environment.
- Experience of working with both domestic and international business partners.
- Competitive salary commensurate to experience and aptitude.
- Applications to email@example.com