Accounts & Customs Administrator
Accounts & Customs Administrator required to work within busy accounts department based at our brewery in Bagenalstown, Co Carlow.
As Accounts & Customs Administrator the successful candidate will work to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the sales ledger and customs procedures.
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
- Credit control.
- Overseeing order and approvals.
- Revenue Customs point of contact in respect of Customs, intrastat and vies, and processing Returns in respect of same.
- Processing and overseeing all Customs procedures and paperwork relating to dispatches and imports.
- Overseeing daily operations of the sales & purchase ledger departments to ensure efficiency.
Other daily duties will include:
- Sales procedures from order processing through dispatch and invoicing within SAP system.
- Liaising with our warehouse team in relation to dispatches ensuring timely delivery and co-ordination of specific customer requirements.
- Liaising with our warehouse team in relation to imports through purchase ledger to ensure completion of all Customs requirements and paperwork promptly.
- Customer care ensuring any customer enquiries and requests and processed efficiently.
- Liaising with the sales team to provide accurate and timely sales data and customer support as required.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should have a relevant qualification and experience in a busy accounts department, be an efficient administrator with excellent organisation and motivation skills with a proven track record in credit control and sales ledger processes, be integrity aware and results/target driven. Excellent IT skills including MS Office Excel and a good working knowledge of SAP would be advantageous together with knowledge of any other ERP and CRM systems.
Salary commensurate to experience and aptitude.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 12 February 2021.