We like this quick and easy dish for some al fresco dining in the sunshine, Mussels cooked in our Irish Red Traditional Ale.
- Heat a little oil in a wok until smoking hot.
- Add a couple of spoons of a sweet chilli jam, and after 5 mins add 2kg of fresh mussels.
- Add a handfull of chopped parsley
- Pour in half the bottle of the Red Ale, bring to the boil and cover with a lid.
- Once the mussels have opened, add 200 ml of coconut milk, bring to the boil again and serve with crusty bread, fresh coriander and the rest of that bottle!