Accounts Payable Administrator
Accounts Payable Administrator required to work within busy accounts department based at our brewery in Bagenalstown, Co Carlow.
As Accounts Payable Administrator, the successful candidate will work to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the purchase ledger and related customs procedures.
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
- Ensuring all approved invoices are entered to SAP
- Ensuring monthly reconciliation of creditor statements
- Overseeing purchase orders and ensuring appropriate approvals sought.
- Revenue Customs point of contact in respect of Customs, intrastat and vies, and processing Returns in respect of same.
- Liaising with our warehouse team in relation to goods inwards and imports through purchase ledger to ensure completion of all Customs requirements and paperwork promptly.
- Managing and resolving urgent supplier queries promptly
- Preparing payment runs for approval
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should have a relevant qualification and experience in a busy accounts department, be an efficient administrator with excellent organisation and motivation skills with a proven track record in purchase ledger processes, be integrity aware and results/target driven.
Excellent IT skills including MS Office Excel and a good working knowledge of SAP would be advantageous together with knowledge of any other ERP and CRM systems.
Salary commensurate to experience and aptitude.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 15th October 2021.