Supply Chain Manager
Carlow Brewing Company is one of the longest standing, largest and fastest growing Irish craft breweries and currently producing c. 30,000 HL of beer per annum. Trading principally under the award winning O’Hara’s brand in Ireland and in over 30 export markets, the company also has interests in the craft cider market. We are seeking to recruit an experienced Supply Chain Manager to oversee planning and smooth delivery of goods to our domestic and international customers. Based at the brewery in Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow.
Job description and responsibilities for the position
To oversee and manage the company’s supply chain and logistics operations to maximize efficiency and minimize cost. Working with warehouse and production teams and liaising with sales and finance to plan inventory levels of raw materials and finished goods and to ensure the efficient flow and management of all goods inwards and outwards.
The Employee will have the following key responsibilities:
- Managing all goods inwards and finished product goods outwards to ensure smooth production and dispatch customer orders on time.
- Liaising between sales and production to plan brewing and packaging schedules and maintaining adequate inventory levels
- Maintaining associated stock and control records and implementing new systems where necessary re paperwork and automated systems ensuring proper traceability throughout the supply chain.
- Monitor and maintain equipment registers and control management systems.
- Procurement and ordering for production and logistics, including sales related supports, e.g. dispense equipment, POS, etc.
- Keeping relevant departments informed of goods inwards as they are received and where stocks may be low.
- Tender process with suppliers/partners kept under constant review for best pricing and efficiencies.
- Processing Import/export movements and bonded shipments through EMCS Revenue systems
- Co-ordinating work of warehouse and packaging staff in consultation with the Warehouse Supervisor and Operations Manager.
- Other tasks as assigned by the line manager or General Manager.
- 5 years’ experience in a supply chain environment for FMCG
- Experience of SAP or equivalent management systems
- Team management experience
- Qualification in Supply Chain Management
- Salary and package will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
Apply with cover letter and CV to email@example.com before 7th December and reference “Supply Chain Manager”