Sales Support Executive
The role of Sales Support Exec involves working with the sales team to build and develop the O’Hara’s beer and cider portfolio at an administrative level through our current and new relationships in export markets.
- Procurement of sales orders and managing order fulfillment.
- Communicating with customers to obtain sales projections.
- Liaise with internal functions – planning, logistics, accounts, as required to ensure timely product availability and order fulfillment.
- Liaise with customers on planning and logistics.
- Assist in planning key campaigns and managing stocks, including procurement of POS materials.
- Planning and arranging customer inward visits.
- Assist with export sales trip planning and arrangements.
- General administrative support to and other duties assigned by the Export Manager.
- High level of organization and time management skills
- Self-motivating with a “Can Do” attitude
- Sales and marketing administrative experience
- A good understanding of the FMCG sector
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Relationship Building
- IT Skills
- Attention to detail and target driven.
Permanent full-time position. Competitive salary commensurate to experience and aptitude.
Apply with cover letter and CV to email@example.com and reference “Sales Support Executive”