National Account Manager
We are looking for a National Account Manager to manage and develop our nationwide business with key accounts, to maintain an excellent customer experience and develop new business opportunities.
- Principal point of contact for domestic distribution channels including retail multiples and, distributors.
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships and providing excellent customer support
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements
- Developing and managing promotional plans and activities
- Planogram management and supervision of merchandising staff
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. reporting monthly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Working and collaborating with the wider sales and marketing team to grow business
- Proven track record in managing national accounts in an FMCG environment
- Demonstrable ability to communicate and influence key stakeholders
- A good understanding and interest in craft beer and cider
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with CRM software and Excel
Apply with cover letter and CV to email@example.com and reference “National Account Manager”. Closing date for applications is 25th January.