Accounts Administrator required to work within busy accounts department based at our brewery in Bagenalstown, Co Carlow.
As Accounts Administrator within the Sales Ledger department duties will include:
- Processing all sales orders from receipt of orders to dispatch within our SAP system.
- Order approvals
- Liaising with warehouse dispatch to ensure timely delivery and co-ordinating any customer requirements.
- Customs dispatch paperwork processing.
- Sales ledger account reconciliations.
- Credit control.
- Customer care ensuring any customer enquiries and requests and processed efficiently either directly or by referral to relevant colleagues.
- Liaising with other relevant departments and personnel to ensure efficient and accurate accounts processing.
- Liaising with the sales team to provide accurate and timely sales data and customer support as required.
- Revenue Returns including Customs excise returns, intrastat and vies.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should have a relevant qualification and experience in a busy accounts department, be an efficient administrator with a proven track record in credit control and sales ledger processes, be integrity aware and results/target driven.
Salary commensurate to experience and aptitude.
Applications to email@example.com referencing ‘Accounts Administrator’