We are looking for an accountant to join our growing team.
Maintaining the companies’ accounts to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Company, duties will include:
- Maintaining and reviewing current financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Preparing various financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Cost Analysis and Budgeting.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Complies with financial legal requirements, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Administering companies’ payroll.
- Maintain financial security by ensuring and operating within controls, guiding accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and ensuring they are well versed in and following procedures and policies.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Maintain Company and Business Partner confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
Accounting Qualification suitable to the role, Research Results orientated with excellent Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills Deadline-Oriented, Confidentiality, Time Management, Self-motiving and Good Team Player, Ability to multi task and work accurately and effectively in a busy work environment. Experience in SAP and Sage50 an advantage.
Please send CV’s and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org