We are now seeking to recruit a Manager to lead our Marketing Department, to be based in our Dublin office or at the brewery in Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow.
Duties to include:
- Lead our marketing team and marketing activities
- Develop overall marketing plan and strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning, marketing plans and go-to-market strategies, which can be implemented across all departments.
- Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit our brands to maximise all opportunities for growth.
- Review the marketing activities for the past year in planning ahead for 2019
- Liaise with the FC on developing and managing the Marketing budget
- Identify and negotiate participation in festivals and other events (focus on music and arts)
- Plan and execute event activations
- Planning and activation of new product launches
- Implementing digital strategy. Review digital and online presence and update strategy and materials as needed
- PR (in association with external agency – Sound PR)
- Manage the marketing team as it stands today and help build the team as required
- Liaise with Sales team on planned actions and implementation, especially seasonals campaigns (e.g. Halloween, St Patrick’s, summer program, …)
- Branding and activation for customer trade days and other exhibitions
- Planning and managing specific marketing campaigns for brands (including partner brands). Liaise with partner brand marketing teams for planning and support
- Creation and publication of all marketing material, merchandise, company presentations and POS (working with internal graphic designer and external as required)
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Championing our brands internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals in our portfolio.
- Monitor, measure and reporting
The ideal candidate should have degree level qualification (or equivalent) and minimum of five years’ experience in a FMCG marketing role, be an efficient communicator with a proven track record of achievement.
Salary commensurate to experience and aptitude.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and citing “Marketing Manager” in subject field.